Subjects under RMIT University
Document Details

Country Analysis on Australia

User Description:
Australia or also known as the Commonwealth of Australia, has a GDP (based on PPP) of an estimated $1.095 trillion by the end of 2014...............................

Thinkswap Satisfaction Guarantee

Each document purchased on Thinkswap is covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee policy. If you are not satisfied with the quality of any document, or you believe the document was incorrectly described or categorised, Thinkswap will provide a full refund of exchange credits so you can check out another document. For more information please click here.

This student studied:
Claim a Thinkswap Bounty

Do you know if the Subject listed above has changed recently? Click report to earn free Exchange Credits!

Document Information:
2 Pages Essays / Projects > 2 Years old
Share

2 Ex Credits


Document Screenshots:
Country Analysis on Australia
Topics this document covers:
G20 nations Liberal democracies Member states of the United Nations Forms of government World Gross domestic product Economy of Australia Australian Bureau of Statistics Earth Demographics of Australia Australia United States
This is an Essay / Project

Essays / Projects are typically greater than 5 pages in length and are assessments that have been previously submitted by a student for academic grading.

What are Exchange Credits:

Exchange Credits represent the worth of each document on Thinkswap. In exchange for uploading documents you will receive credits. These can then be used to checkout other documents on Thinkswap.

Topics this document covers:
G20 nations Liberal democracies Member states of the United Nations Forms of government World Gross domestic product Economy of Australia Australian Bureau of Statistics Earth Demographics of Australia Australia United States
Sample Text:
095 trillion by the end of 2014 which places the country at the 20th spot on the list of countries with the highest GDPs. GDP per capita (PPP) is $46,400 estimated by the end of 2014 which is a steady increase since the year 2012. Gross National Savings makes up 24% of the countries GDP, however, i t is a 0.3% decrease from the year 2013 and a decrease by 0.9% from the year 2012. The style of government that Australia is constituted by is the Federal Parliamentary Democracy and a Commonwealth realm. Currently, the chief of state is Queen of Australia ELIZABETH II (since the 6th of February 1952): however, represented by the Governor General Sir Peter COSGROVE (since the 28th of March 2014). The head of the government is Prime Minister Anthony John “Tony” ABBOTT (since the 18th of September 2013), he succeeded Ju...
Similar Documents to Country Analysis on Australia

Global Business Country Analysis

This student studied:
Queensland University of Technology - BSB119 - Global Business

Country Comparison among 2 countries. Got a grade of 6. The following report evaluates the feasibility of exporting Organic Bean’s products to prospective markets in Japan or South Korea. The report will explore the advantages and disadvantages of both countries to help Organic Bean expand into the foreign markets.

2 Ex Credits

View Details

Country Analysis on Coffee

This student studied:
Queensland University of Technology - BSB119 - Global Business

A country analysis comparing the market potential for organic coffee beans for either Japan or South Korea from an Australian business perspective

2 Ex Credits

View Details

Complete Notes for GOVT2013

This student studied:
University of Sydney - GOVT2013 - Latin American Politics

Lecture and tutorial notes covering all lecture content and much of the reading content for GOVT2013 Latin American Politics. Case studies are Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela and Chile.

5 Ex Credits

View Details

Case Study BSB119 Global Business

This student studied:
Queensland University of Technology - BSB119 - Global Business

Analysing the demographics of the Mexico and Chile is vital when determining the future opportunities for Australian Char. Mexico’s population is 120 million. Making Mexico one of the largest cities on the planet ("Urbanisation", 2016) and is significantly larger than Chile's population of 17.8 million. However, Mexico has more than double the area of Chile. With the area of Mexico being 1.973 million km², while Chile has an area of 756,096 km². From this information, it is easy to assume that due to Mexico having a higher population that there are more buyers in the market there. Population density vastly impacts market potential. Although, urbanization statistics show that 90% of Chile's population (16 million) live in urban areas while the other 10% of the population (1.78 million) live in rural areas of the country. Compared to Mexico where 79% of the population (94.8 million) live in urban areas, while the other 21% of the population (25.2 million) live in rural regions of the country ("Urbanisation", 2016). Both countries have a sizeable amount of their population living in urban areas. has that Australian Char have more opportunities to efficiently

2 Ex Credits

View Details